Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

This week is half over and it just got started. Monday holidays always seem to throw my internal calendar off. I can't believe how well my sunflowers are being received. It seems like I put one up and it quickly sells. It is a good thing that I am having so much fun making them. I am also enjoying using vintage buttons in my work. I think they go very well with polymer clay. I like how the different materials contrast with the clay especially metal and leather.

METAL BUTTON CENTERS:


LEATHER BUTTON CENTER:



We are having a lovely day in Illinois. It is in the mid 80's.....but I'm holding out for 70 degrees or so. I love the cooler temps of fall. It won't be long I'm sure.
blessings, ZudaGay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to find some money to actually shop your shop. These are fabulous.

Kirsten said...

Your flowers are fantastic. Thanks for coming by my blog. I am pleased to have found yours.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin