I have been tagged by L at Luchi Creations to tell six things about myself and then tag six people. So, here goes.
1. My darling husband, Danny, and I will celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary at the end of November.
2. I love animals! At one time we had sheep, goats, a calf, rabbits, dogs, cats, a ferret and a cockatiel. But right now we just have one very wild and crazy cat named Rusty.
3. I've read The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings trilogy through every few years for the last30 years or so.
4. I hate to follow directions and rarely make a recipe the way it is written. (I'm not sure what that says about me?)
5. I collect Noah's Ark things. I have way too many of them!
6. I am so glad this is only 6 and not eight again!!!!! Is that a fact, umm, probably not. We eat peanut butter and tomato sandwiches. If you haven't tried it, don't knock it until you have! Yummy!!!!! I also like peanut butter and banana sandwiches, peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches and I like to dip pretzel sticks in peanut butter. And of course the famous PB & J.
Now I am suppose to tag six people, so here goes..... I will go read their lists in a couple of days.
Green Circle Studio
Fine Art By Renee