Thursday, December 17, 2015

November Take Me Deeper a review...

I haven't finished my November pages...I still have the fourth one to do, but I decided to go ahead and do a post on what I have finished. I hope to get week 4 done and when I do I will add it on to the end of this post. (positive thinking here)

The first is my LOGOS page. I LOVE this verse from Isaiah 43:16. Brings tears to my eyes and gratitude to my heart. :) I started the page with printed tissue paper glued to the page with gel medium. I smeared watered down acrylics in light grey and cream all over the page.  I drew on the heart and painted it. The black around the heart is from a watercolor crayon. I spattered grey, black, cream and red paints all over and then wrote my words with a white Gelly Roll pen.


Week one page is influenced by Erin Leigh. I just played with paints, gesso and watercolor crayons, a black pen and white Gelly Roll pen.


 Week 2 was just an experiment for the background and then didn't know where I was going with it. I was in a red mood so, that is why red happened. ha!  I think this was mostly gesso and watercolor crayons for the background, red acrylic paint, and doodles with a white Pitt pen and black pens.


Week 3 is done with gesso and watercolor crayons. Very quick and simple, maybe a half an hour of work.


Blessings, Zuda Gay Pease

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin