Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas.....and a Happy New Year!!!

I have a quiet Christmas Eve to reflect on all the joys we have experienced this year. With a new grandson born in August and another grandchild due very soon, we are so blessed with precious children to love. We get to experience the fun and joys of all ages from teen to newborn. I am so thankful for the Lord's provisions and many blessings He lavishes upon us. But most of all I am thankful that He so loved the world that he sent Jesus as a baby, to grow and live and be one of us, to give His life so we can be His. Amazing love, amazing grace.....

I pray that you may have a lovely and blessed time of sharing with friends and family.
blessings, ZudaGay

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Compliments of the season from me and mine to you and yours.
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.

Anonymous said...

What SHE said!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin