Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Beads

A customer recently asked me if I would make some beads. What a novel idea!! I have made beads practically since I began this fascination with polymer clay. I've always made beads out of scraps of veneer that I made to cover things or Mokume Gane. Scraps make lovely beads!!!! But...there hasn't been too many times that I made beads as the goal rather than an after thought. I suppose that most of my hearts are actually focal beads as they have a hole that runs through them. I mostly make pendants. I love making pendants!!!! I don't really know why pendants fulfill some basic need in my creativity ....at least at this time in my life they do. All things are subject to change at this stage in my life.......pun intended. Oh yeah, this post is about beads. Anyway, this lovely customer wanted me to make beads, focal beads to use in bracelets. Here are some of the beads that I actually made on purpose to be beads.







blessings, ZudaGay

2 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

I just found you via Fall Y'all, and was looking at your store. I wanted to email you but didn't see that option anywhere. I love your work! Please send me an email at invisibleinc at msn dot com. Thanks!

Cupcake Mama said...

the top one is stunning!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin